Saturday, December 8, 2018

Opportunity Phone's Home With A Human Voice🤤

Opportunity Phone's Home With A Human Voice🤤 And A Warning🤤 Unconfirmed Reports From Scientists Who Scrambled To A Well Renowned Radio Telescope To Confirm The Transmission Received. According To An Astronomer Who Requested Anonymity Said The Following: The Transmission Is From A Man Who Participated In The Philadelphia Experiment And Said The Following And Quote: "The Storm Is Over... Untelligible...I Manage To Get The Solar Panels Working Again...I am Transmitting This Message With A Warning... I Managed To Escape When I Saw Your Machine From A Distance. Avoid The Black Eyed Children And The Moving Twigs These Have An Intelligence Of Their Own. They Are On Earth Now. The Philadelphia Experiment Jumped Me Here....Unintelligible...I have To Cut Now...I See The Children Coming...🤤🤤🤤 5 Black Eyed Children Caught on Camera : Supernatural or Creepypasta? https://youtu.be/-XQL2qIbppQ